Meet Maggie Hennigan, the dietitian who hates diets!
Maggie is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) whose passion for nutrition came in early high school upon being diagnosed with Celiac disease. Having to undergo a complete diet overhaul made Maggie realize the immense impact that proper diet and nutrition have upon every aspect of life. This realization and a newfound passion for nutrition prompted Maggie to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in nutrition sciences from Baylor University, and then go on to complete a 1200-hour medical nutrition therapy-focused residency program through Texas Woman’s University in Houston. She simultaneously pursued a Master’s degree from TWU as well, from which she will graduate with her MS in December 2020.
Due to Maggie’s extensive education and credentials, she is a voice you can finally trust to provide you with strictly evidence-based, science-backed nutrition recommendations. Whatever your health goal, you can be sure you will receive a plan tailored to your specific goals, lifestyle, needs, and preferences that will actually work.
Though Maggie’s specialty is weight loss, she is qualified to help: optimize athletic performance with nutrition, increase variety and nutrient consumption with picky eaters, improve your relationship with food, heal from disordered eating, improve cholesterol, triglyceride, or blood glucose levels, manage PCOS symptoms, increase energy levels, audit supplementation protocol, improve digestion, optimize nutrition to improve recovery and surgical outcomes, provide medical nutrition therapy for a host of disease states, and more!
Nutrition is never one-size-fits-all, so by working with Maggie you will finally:
- Never feel the need to fad diet again
- Understand the science behind nutrition recommendations
- Enjoy social events, vacations, and happy hour while staying healthy and on-track
- Never feel guilty or judged
- Feel good in your skin again
- Never follow arbitrary food rules or cut out foods
- Break free from constantly thinking about food
- Never having to meal prep for hours
- Achieve your health goals while living life and loving food